Friday, April 23, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things...

While I might not be on board with kittens or mittens, there are many things that I absolutely love and can't live without. Here are some of my current favs for this Funday Friday post! (no particular order)

1. The perfect pair of jeans
2. A brand new tube of chapstick
3. Finding extra cash in the laundry (this does not happen often but when it does... :)
4. A few extra hours to sleep in
5. A relaxing night at home with the hub and pups
6. A hand written letter
7. Blog comments... I know I'm a sucker for comments:)
8. Documenting our lives (including friends) on the blog!
9. An unexpected hug
10. Being one of the first ones in line... or no line at all:)
11. Finding the perfect parking spot
12. Sweet tea
13. Snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie with the fam with a comfy blanket and a tub of ice cream... does this say fatty?!?!
14. PowerPoints... I sadly LOVE making power point presentations... and do it for almost anything (this one's for your K)
15. Road Trips (not driving)
16. When my windows stay up for an entire drive home... sad i know:( ha! Poor Pontiac
17. I love my rings (engagement and wedding rings) I know but it's still so new so I find myself making my ring available during conversation... yes I still check out my own ring. Love you Ray!
18. Picnics.... I can't wait to have a weekend where Ray and I can take the pups for a picnic and a long walk
19. Lunch Dates
20. Medium Black Ink Pens... nerdy I know:)
21. Hearing my sweet niece's voice
22. Actually having motivation to work out...
23. Root beer floats from Sonic
24. Pistachios
25. Lazy Weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are some of your favorite things?!?!

Love,
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I still look at my ring too and it's been almost three years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a list in my blog! I have a lot of favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound of rain as I'm falling asleep - probably one of my ultimate favorite things... One of my students suddenly understanding something I've been trying to teach all day - even better than rain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails