Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Funtivities Post: Easter Visitors!

I am getting more and more excited with each minute that passes that my brother will be here for Easter weekend! To be honest this will be the first weekend that my brother has been able to come to Dallas minus the wedding. So really this is a super special occasion. He is bringing Melissa to help us enjoy some post birthday funtivities and good 'ole family hang out time in our neck of the woods. I figure with such a momentous occasion this should definitely be included in my Funday Friday Funtivities post!

I am honestly unsure as to what all we will do but I do have a few ideas... Tonight we'll be staying at home for a fun comfy night in with dinner and a few movies. Tomorrow (weather permitting) we will travel down town to fun Dallas spots for lunch and an activity... Kennedy Museum, Arboretum, a brewery, Greenville for drinks?!?! For dinner I believe we'll hit up Babes with family and friends to celebrate his birthday and hopefully a night on the town at Barcadia or Petes. Not sure which direction we'll take but something fun for our Saturday night out. Sunday they will be joining us at the Heights Baptist Church for Easter Sunday and lunch to follow.

I am so excited for whatever this weekend holds as it will be such a wonderful catch up and birthday celebration time. You can definitely count on many more pictures to follow. Have such a wonderful Easter Holiday as we remember that Jesus should be at the center of our hearts and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails