Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Over the Hump: Wednesday Updates!

Happy Wednesday everybody! Ok so this is not my exact sentiment, but I thought this picture was super funny and a bit indicative of me last night... Yesterday was Day 2 of our P90X workout and shall I say... this is exactly how I felt... completely worn down, in pain, and beyond tired. I know and we've only just started...I guess we might rethink the 5:45AM wake up time! I think our neighbors might also appreciate us more if we weren't jumping around before the sun even came up. Ha!

Well we're already half way through the week...

This Monday was a fun girls night with Kaylan and filled with shoe shopping, dinner, and fun wedding errands;) We ended the night at Sherlocks and met the boys for a drink before returning home. I love our Jaylan crew!

Tuesday, Ray and Michael went to a Mav's playoff game against the San Antonio Spurs! I was informed... "We romped them!" Tuesday night was a fun night in with the pups. I caught up on Biggest Loser and some Law & Order (SVU) as well as some much needed cleaning and apartment pick up... have you not read the post about wild animals living at our place and our apartment looking like a zoo?!?! Ha! It definitely looks much better now. But we have yet to go to the store as of yet... so we are getting down to the mere basics at our place... Thursday shall read a fun trip to Kroger... Ha!

Wednesday, Tonight Ray and I will be visiting with two couples from our ABF for a fun Modern Family Wednesday. It has been a few weeks, so I am looking forward to some fun games, shows, and sweet friends.

... so I guess that's it for now...

I will leave you with this. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week... and like the cute kitten says, "Just remember to breath! The Weekend is not too far away!"

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails