Anywho... today is a very special day because I am meeting with a good friend from high school for lunch. Jennifer has moved back from Arizona several months ago, but sadly I have been unable to catch up with her due to very busy schedules. Today we are taking the plunge and meeting for lunch at Houstons in Dallas! I love that. It will surely be a great catch up time with a great friend and super yummy lunch. I am so very excited! Here is a picture of our last hang out time together in Dallas for her birthday.

Meeee, Jennifer, and Michelle at Kona Grill at North Park
On Saturday after hopefully sleeping in a bit ;) Ray and I will be running a few errands, doing mid-day P90X, and spending a fun day at home relaxing with the pups. That night we will be meeting up with many sweet couples from our ABF to play The Newly Wed Game at the church.
On Sunday, Ray and several of his best friends will be attending Warrior Dash in Forney, TX. As the website states, "The Warrior Dash is the ultimate event for thrill-seeking athletes. This running series is held on some of the nation's most demanding and unique terrain. Participants will conquer extreme obstacles and celebrate their feat with music, beer, warrior helmets and muddy shorts." To view more details about the race view here.

Only a few more weeks until Panama City Beach... visiting our family loves and relaxing on the sand. I borrowed these sweet pictures from my sister-in-law! These are the moments that I absolutely can't wait to share in... I LOVE MY ZELLNER Family.
I guess that is it for now. Have a wonderful weekend and I do look forward to catching up with you real soon.
Love,
Alicia
I guess that is it for now. Have a wonderful weekend and I do look forward to catching up with you real soon.
Love,
Alicia





okay so one you so stink for rubbing it in and 2 i just cant wait to be there and wake up knowing my lovely brothers and sisters are in the other room and I can be a kid again and run in(after knocking of course) jumping on the bed saying get up sleepy heads its time to party..lol love you
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy weekend. That looks like a nice beach!
ReplyDeleteYes busy but exciting:) Ha! I agree a break is soon in order. I can't wait to be on the beach and RELAX with the fam:)
ReplyDeleteTalk about a busy weekend.... due to the craziness that is our schedule right now... Ray and I decided to stay home from the Newly Wed Game and have some time at home! Also Houstons was packed so Jennifer and I went to La Madeline instead. Super Yummy food. Cannot wait until our next visit!
ReplyDelete