For the last several weeks, Jessica, Whitney, and I have been walking/running the Katy Trail between 2-3 times per week (M, W, Th). The weather has honestly been gorgeous and has allowed us to finish between 3-4 miles per trip.... plus it helps us cut down on traffic. What can be better than that?!?! Again we are following the Couch to 5K plan which has definitely been a great way to train. For the first few weeks you run/walk intervals of 60/90 seconds. Of course as the weeks go on... you increase your running amount until you are easily able to run for 30 minutes straight. It has been a great little addition to my work outs each week. When we've finished the program the three of us are looking into a fun 5K run! I'll keep you posted!
Love,
Alicia
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago



That's awesome. You and your husband are so active!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We definitely try to be... but it took a lot of motivation. There are days I come home and I don't want to get up off the couch. Ha! That's why we run with others... they hold us accountable!
ReplyDelete