Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21st Announcements!

So I had to give a few shout outs today in regards to some pretty big milestones!


This little guy turned 4 months old! I just love his sweet face. I had to "borrow" this picture from Kristin's blog as I am just absolutely so in love! Bryson I can't believe how big you've gotten. You already have stolen tons of hearts with that sweet smile and seriously cute dimples! I can't wait to watch you continue to grow and all of your sweet firsts:)
&

... and a very big Happy Birthday to this 25 year old... Kaylan you are such a sweet friend and I owe so many amazing memories to you... the microphone holding, 80s karaoke jamming, dance performing, dinner date having, girl I live vicariously through... all I can say is Have a wonderful day... and as Ray says... "I hope it's built on Rock 'n Roll!" See you tonight for some fun Blue Fish Sushi Night (and yes I'll be having the chicken;)

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails