Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Date-aversary!

8 Years Ago, I met my best friend and the absolute love of my life. I couldn't have said that I knew at that very moment he would be my husband... but what I was sure of is that I met a person that I knew would really change my life for the better.... and eight years later... he has done just that.

Ray you have been my rock... and truly my everything. You make every day better and I couldn't be more thankful to have you as my heart's completion! God gave me such a gift in you... and I thank HIM every day for bringing us together:) I can't imagine where we'll be in another 8 years... but I am excited for each and every moment we have because I couldn't imagine a better person to share my life with:) Happy 8 years my love!

All my Love,
Your Wifey

... later that day!
Lunch had been amazing. Both Ray and I met up at the Olive Garden near our apartment... I enjoyed my typical all you can eat soup, salad, and bread sticks... with sweet tea of course... YUM! He had some type of yummy pasta with shrimp.

After work I arrived home to these beautiful lilies. My hubby always knows how to make me feel special.


For dinner at le Cafe de Zellner... we made a very tasty lasagna... smothered in 3 types of wonderful cheeses....something I absolutely can't live without:) Boy was it super yummy and yes we for sure had tons of left overs! I still think it would be so much easier cooking for 4:)

We finished the night off with mimosas and relaxing at home!

What a perfect end to a perfect 8 years!

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails