In less than 30 days... my husband and I will be leaving for Panama City Beach, Florida to spend some much needed time with our loved ones on a Zellner Family Vacation. This vacation although much needed will be a very special treat. Ray and I will be taking our longest road trip together... just the two of us... and driving for 12 1/2 hours to meet up with the fam for almost a week of fun in the sun and total relaxation!Another interesting factoid is that this has turned out to be a "kids vacation" ... another good reason to still end up at the kiddie table during Thanksgiving :).... and while we will absolutely miss the other members of our family, I feel so very excited and honored to have all three of my wonderful sister-in-laws, their boyfriends, my brother-in-law, my beautiful niece, 2 strapping young boys (Farrah's brother and friend) as well as my amazing hubby to share this wonderful experience with!
And boy... am I ready for a vacation?!?!?! Again this is more rhetoric than anything... It is just amazing that we'll be able to enjoy a summer vacation:) Speaking of summer and enjoying some fun in the sun... I might want to start working on that. Having a full time job and staying indoors all day has kind of hindered the whole concept of getting a little color before our big trip. What am I saying... I am pale all the time. So Tan Towel it is... yay for spray tans! Yes I've told my secret. I did absolutely no tanning before the wedding/honeymoon. All fake but still I had a very healthy glow so I have a little room to brag. Ha!
The truth of the matter is... I am just beside myself counting down these days. For months I've been dreaming of the moment that Ray and I would be able to head down to Florida for an amazing vacation and such a wonderful time to catch up with my family. I really do value every moment I have with these ladies and gents! I cannot express to you just how much I love them and how lucky and honored I am to have so many wonderful people in my life that I wouldn't have had before meeting my husband. So do expect a great deal of posts... a ton of pictures... and lots of updates! To my family... I can't wait to see you... less than 30 days and we'll be together again... drink in hand and feet in the sand! Love you all! Until then... I will leave you with this last image...
Love,
Alicia


YEAAAAA!!! I'm so very very excited and can't wait as well. WE maybe leaving earlier then we expected on thursday as well hoping it all works out that way anyway..just can't wait to hug all of my sisters.Love you
ReplyDeleteWe are counting down the days until our vacation too!! Yay for vacations!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! May is just a fabulous month for vacations too:) Can't wait to see all the fun pics!
ReplyDelete