Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Greetings 2010!

We hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter Holiday!

Love,
The Zellners

Welcome to the Zellner's Easter 2010 in Dallas! Enjoy the details!

This past weekend was absolutely amazing! My brother and his girlfriend, Melissa, came into town for a post birthday visit! This past weekend was filled with fun celebration, a photo shoot outing in McKinney, yummy food, a night on the town at Barcadia, and a wonderful Easter Sunday at the Heights!



Photo Shoot Fun:
Downtown McKinney!










I absolutely loved all of the cute little shops downtown. We stumbled across this super yummy Salsa Shop. You could try everything and literally we almost did. I absolutely loved the amazing Pecan Praline Dip.... of course. I have a super sweet tooth, but they have dips and salsa of all kinds including sweet, sour, hot, and all very yummy!





Yes Ray found a giant pair of plastic scissors. It was hilarious but a great conversation starter!




After our trip around town we kept seeing everyone with bags of popcorn and candy... so we had to stop at Mom and Popcorn Co! I love the name... catchy and clever... but seriously one of the coolest shops I've seen!



Yummy Mexican Food for lunch!



Of course the Jumpy Pictures!




Birthday Bash!
Happy 30th Birthday Chris!

Dinner at Babes!


A night out at Barcadia!



They have giant Jenga AND giant Connect 4!

First round goes to Chris & Melissa...


But the second round goes to the Zellners!
What a way to finish the night:)

Easter Sunday!
at the Heights Baptist Church

Easter baskets!

Mattie & Mama on Easter 2010

Chris & Ray in their Easter best!

Brother and sister before Church service on Easter




After recovering a lost phone (love you Chris) and saying our good-byes, Ray and I headed to Luby's for a yummy Easter lunch! I think a lot of people had the same idea... but we didn't mind the wait. It was soooo worth it! After lunch we headed home, rented Blindside (such an amazing movie) and stayed in bed for the rest of day just relaxing with each other and the pups! This truly was such an amazing Easter! I am so thankful for all the moments we shared this weekend and am looking forward to all those to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails