
Today marks the day before Aubrey's official due date and my 40th week. Each morning that I wake up and she has not arrived, I am honestly disappointed. I am so ready for our precious little pumpkin to arrive and to join our sweet little family. I know it's in God's timing. We are just so excited to meet our sweet girl. So in honor of our amazing cold front and the first day it has felt like fall, the husband I decided to enjoy an afternoon lunch date, Starbucks trip, and pumpkin patching to enjoy another day as a family of two until her little arrival. Each year we travel to Frisco's Pumpkin on the Prairie to enjoy an afternoon of patching. This year would be extra special as we had to take this fun pregnancy and pumpkin photo. But typically we have beautiful weather and while Fall does feel pretty amazing, this fall morning was a bit cold and damp. The temp read in the mid 50s and the wind did make for a cold afternoon. So after we found our Zellner pumpkin and three smaller pumpkins, we decided to make our way back home. It was definitely a special little outing but we are so excited for a trip with our own little pumpkin once she arrives! So here's to all that fall has to offer, to cooler weather, and exciting little adventures.

Take each day that you have as just you and Ray as a blessing! Little Aubrey will arrive just as God has planned her to! I understand those feelings of, "Don't you want to meet us?!" :) Hang in there - she'll be right around the corner!
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right! While we are so excited about meeting sweet girl and I'm just "ready" at this point... it is so special to share these extra days with the husband for sure:)
DeleteThis is one of the cutest photos yet!! We will be ready when she is!
ReplyDelete