Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sneak Peek: Aubrey's Newborn Photos

 
This past week, the husband and I traveled to Wylie to get newborn photos of Auby. While I was pregnant, I received a flyer from the Bump for Photography by Kelli. I loved the beautiful, quality pictures she provided and it was exactly what I wanted for our little girl. On Tuesday, we had our scheduled appointment, drove out to downtown Wylie, and made our way to her amazing studio. But even with our great intentions, it just wasn't our day. With an upcoming storm, two blowouts, potty, and spit up, poor girl was also wide awake which made taking sleeping baby pictures pretty impossible. So we gladly rescheduled for Friday with hopes of a better shoot. Well I couldn't be more thankful that we did because little Miss did an amazing job. She was fast asleep and actually didn't potty at all during her entire photo shoot. We loved Kelli, the photographer. She is absolutely amazing with babies, super patient, and is so talented. If anyone is interested, I would totally recommend. I'm already excited about our next shoot with her! Here are a few sneak peeks of Miss Aubrey. Talk about melt your heart moments that will fill the walls of our home!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails