Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Second Family

I think my husband said it best...
 
"The Lord is continuously pouring out blessings on Alicia, Aubrey, and I through our wonderful friends who have gifted us with their time, gifts and food! Aubrey will grow up to see what Alicia and I believe to be our second family..." We cannot express the gratitude we have for our friends that truly are a second family to us. Enjoy some sweet pictures of our friends meeting our little lady.
 
 {Duckee and baby Aubrey}
{Sadly I missed a photo opt with Adam and Mike}
{Kristin and Bryson}
 
           Bryson (age 3) and Aubrey (3 days old)
  
Sweet friends
 {Miss Madelynn and Emily- 7 1/2 months old}
 {Michael, Ray, and Aubrey}
 Thank you Michael for our sweet Welcome Home Aubrey sign.
 {Dustin, Paige, and Aubrey}
  {Kathi and Aubrey}
{Erin and I with our baby girls} 
{Richard and Ray with their baby girls, Eva Mae and Aubrey} 
 {The Kennedy's with Aubrey and Mr. Jack- 13 months}
 {Anna and Aubrey}

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to the sweet friends and family for the love and blessings you have poured out to us. We are truly honored to call you a second family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails