Sunday, October 6, 2013

40 Week Baby Bump/Official Due Date

Number of weeks: 40 Weeks/Aubrey's official due date 10.6.13
Measurement: Per our last appointment, Aubrey was measuring on track. I'm still measuring behind which means, not a lot of room for little lady.
Baby Size: According to the Bump, Aubrey is the size of a jackfruit (again I had to google what this was). She is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.
Interesting Fact: Per the Bump, Aubrey's nails and hair are continuing to grow. There is also continued progress of lung development until her birth.
Heart Beat: At the hospital, they monitored her heart rate which ranged from 155-140.
Total Weight Gain: +29.2. I actually lost a few ounces; which to me is totally impossible. But I have a lot of swelling in my face, hands, and feet.
Pregnancy Clothes: I have been wearing the same clothes over and over it seems these days. I really am not caring too much as I know she should be arriving anytime and my bags are packed.
Tiger Stripes: I've definitely gained a few tiger stripes this pregnancy on both my sides and a few on my tummy. The best part is I really can't see my tummy or sides these days. I am not too worried as I know baby girl will be totally worth it.
Symptoms: Swelling, reflux, lack of sleep (understatement of the year:), lots of pressure, stiffness, congestion, dry skin, baby brain, clumsiness, and exhaustion. Many of these symptoms I'm sure will last for a bit after pregnancy.
Sleep: I get up about every hour or two. I think my mind is too tired to wonder these days plus baby girl has been sleeping pretty well at night. But every time I feel the slightest movement, I'm hoping for my water to break or a contraction to begin. I have also been napping quite a bit lately as I have been off of school. I'm sure this has helped quite a bit.
Movement: As I've said it a 100 times, I love feeling baby girl move. I will have to say that this is something I will so miss once she arrives. Her movement now is more erratic, stronger, and is typically pushing in an area that feels a bit uncomfortable as she is really running out of room.
Cravings: I am hungry all the time. I have gone back to my cheese and cracker craving, sweets, and cold drinks.
Gender Predictions: We are welcoming our sweet daughter, Aubrey Rose Zellner in early October. Our official due date is today, but it is looking as though she's holding out until her induction on the 10th. So by then, we will be meeting our sweet baby girl. Can't wait:)
Most Memorable Moment: My final day at school was Wednesday. Since then, I've enjoyed so many sweet moments with the husband and friends...really just trying to keep me sane until little girl comes. I've enjoyed a pumpkin patching, lunch dates, birthday celebrations, and my roommate had her son this week. What special moments have been shared this week.
What I Miss: fitting into clothes, being comfortable, rolling over, and sleep. All still holds true.
What I look forward to: I really do enjoy spending my last few days with Ray and I as a family of two. I am so ready for her to arrive. I feel so uncomfortable and grumpy these days. I'm making it, but am so exhausted and just feel so stretched thin. Regardless it is amazing to know that each day that passes is another great day with the hubs and friends, then within 0-4 days she will arrive! I can't wait to hold baby girl in my arms and see what that beautiful face looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails