Oh how I love the many faces of our little lady... especially during tummy time. Shall I say tummy time is an acquired taste in the Zellner home. Now, Auby sure is a wiggle worm and really does do a fantastic job. She moves those long feet of hers and attempts to make it from one side to the other. She also really does seem to prefer to lay on her back as compared to her tummy unless she is snuggling with mommy or daddy. But I couldn't miss out on capturing these sweet moments with her. She makes it for several minutes of good head lifting, feet kicking, and body moving until she gets a bit upset... but of course this mommy and daddy sure are proud. We've got a strong little lady on our hands. I can't wait to see how she continues to grow. So enjoy some pictures of Aubrey's tummy time.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment