My schedule had always been off. There was nothing different about this month except it was our last opportunity to try on our own before moving forward with Chlomid and other means. So I was honestly feeling pretty negative about us being able to conceive on our own. But with Ray's camping trip taking place the following day, I couldn't imagine waiting all weekend to find out. I don't know exactly how many double takes I did of the pregnancy test reader. I kept waiting for the NOT to randomly appear... and to my suprise... it didn't. It continued to read pregnant throughout the night. I had only this one test. So after the stick read positive, and I ran to find my husband, I then quickly forced him to run to the store to buy more. I was still in shock when the other two said YES and pregnant agin. Talk about an unexpected miracle for sure.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago

I'm so thrilled for yall to receive your blessing!! And the 2 Baby Z's will only be a few weeks apart in age! We'll have to have some play dates :)
ReplyDelete