Monday, March 25, 2013

10 Week Baby Bump

Number of weeks: 10
Measurement: right around10 weeks
Baby Size: According to the Bump, our baby is the size of a prune. The baby is measuring at 1.2 inches and weighs approximately .14 ounces. Our OB told us that our baby has some long legs. (Already the baby is taking after it's daddy:)
Interesting Fact: The baby's fingernails and hair is starting to appear. The baby is also swallowing and kicking at this point as well.
Heartbeat: ?
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  0 lbs
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm still in my own clothes. I am loving dresses and longer shirts these days. I am not showing by any means, but am starting to fill out in my waist a bit.
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I am sleeping well. I am still getting up once a night typically between 3:30-4:30AM. (like clock work. ha!)
How are you feeling: I am starting to feel a lot better. I still feel a little naseous every now and then, but am really starting to feel pretty good. I am still quite a bit tired but am making it longer than 7:30 at night ha.
Most Memorable Moment: We had our 10 week appointment and were able to see our sweet baby. We loved looking at our baby's little features and watch it move and groove. I cannot believe how much the sweet little one can change within a few short weeks.
Moving and Grooving: No movement yet but after seeing our baby's sonogram this week, it sure does love to move.
Cravings: This week we enjoyed a few movies. Movie theaters make me crave milk duds. YUM!
Gender Predictions: I am really feeling boy. I would love either and again still too early. We will be finding out our baby's gender on May 29th.
What I Miss: sweet tea and my love for food
What I look forward to: I am looking forward to continue our reveal next week to my school and and to the facebook world. It will be nice when we don't have to keep it a secret anymore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails