Monday, March 25, 2013

9 Week Baby Bump

Number of weeks: nine
Measurement: about nine weeks
Baby Size: Our baby is the size of a green olive! According to The Bump, our baby is .09 inches and weighs .07 ounces.
Interesting Fact: This week the baby is growing facial features and the heartbeat is getting stronger.
Heartbeat: ?
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  0 lbs
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm still in my own clothes.
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I am sleeping well. I am still getting up once a night typically between 3:30-4:30AM. (like clock work. ha!)
How are you feeling: I am nauseous.all.the.time... thus the lack of weight gain. Luckily I have found a few snacks that help me to feel so much better. I am tired and go to sleep so early.
Most Memorable Moment: This week we are beginning to reveal our pregnancy to several friends and co-workers. It has been truly special to share our little one with those we care for.
Moving and Grooving: Even though you can't feel the movement, the little bean is moving and grooving like crazy.
Cravings: nothing. I am really not liking food at this point. I do love gummies!
Gender Predictions: I've been having dreams about little boys lately. Again way too early to know.
What I Miss: I miss my love for queso and Mexican food. Everything doesn't really sit too well right now. I'm sure that will go away soon enough:)
What I look forward to: Our reveal to our families next week as well as our 10 week sono!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails