Spring Break has actually been a pretty exciting but relaxed week. All the plans I had for unpacking and sorting things around the house have kind of fallen by the wayside as well as any plans for studying for my ESL certification have fallen short. What I will say is that I have had a few days to clean and catch up on laundry and that's really been enough for me. I've enjoyed my one day off with my husband as he took Monday off to celebrate my Spring Break with me. A few days I had a lunch or two and a special afternoon with my girl and her sweet twin ladies, but all and all I enjoyed being flat out lazy. I loved that my day was filled with not changing from my pj pants and lounging around the house with the pups. It was a perfect time to recoup and nap. Things that haven't really happened during the school year. A few things we did enjoy this week included a trip to College Station, a brief night home in Sugar Land, a lunch date or two, and a Zellner Cafe dinner. It was a week of pure relaxation:)
No comments:
Post a Comment