Number of weeks: six
Measurement: 5 weeks and 4 daysBaby Size: Our baby is the size of a sweet pea! According to The Bump, our baby is .25 inches and will double in size by next week. It will also sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin, and cheeks.
Heartbeat: 116 bpm
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm still in my own clothes
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I am sleeping really well. I have started to get up once a night typically between 3:30-4:30AM. (like clock work. ha!)
How are you feeling: I feel great but already started to get tired!
Most Memorable Moment: The greatest moment this week was seeing our little bubble and hearing the heartbeat. We have a strong little one. Ray even bought me a sweet gift after our appointment to hold our first sono picture. It read "Happiness is celebrating the little things"
Moving and Grooving: no movement yet
Gender Predictions: too early to make any true predictions. I go back and forth daily.
What I Miss: I gave up caffeine at the beginning of the year. I would love a cherry Coke or McAlisters sweet tea.
What I look forward to: At 8 weeks, we will have another opportunity to see our sweet baby grow and hear it's beautiful heartbeat. This is also Valentine's week. What a perfect week to celebrate our little family of 3.


No comments:
Post a Comment