Monday, March 25, 2013

10 Week Baby Face

At 10 weeks, we were moved from our fertility doctor to our usual OB. While we have had the opportunity to see and hear our little one's heartbeat two times since we found out we were expecting, every viewing is always so incredibly special. I was excited about this sonogram because I could only imagine how much our baby has grown over the past two weeks. This sonogram was so special. Our doctor is fantastic and looked at our baby from every angle so Mama and Daddy could see as much of him/her as possible. From fingers, toes, a little nose, ears, long legs, and even a little eye rubbing and a dance number, this sonogram was so precious and fun. Our doctor gave us about 8 different photos, but these are my favorite 3. I could look at this little baby all day.

 
I will go back in another two weeks for a regular check up and then every month after. We are going to find out the baby's gender at 21 weeks. I know that's so far away, but due to scheduling our date will be May 29th. I am just so excited, a bit overwhelmed at what I should be doing because really I'm too tired to do anything. lol. We love you sweet baby and can't wait to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweet little face, the rubbing of the eyes with full mouth open, and super long legs. Our doctor says our baby has my husband's height! I love hearing our baby is doing so well:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails