Monday, March 25, 2013

8 Week Baby Bump

Number of weeks: eight
Measurement: seven weeks 6 days
Baby Size: Our baby is the size of a raspberry! According to The Bump, our baby is .63 inches and weighs .04 ounces. This week the baby is growing about a milimeter each day.
Interesting Fact: The baby is growing taste buds.
Heartbeat: 185 bpm
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1 lb
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm still in my own clothes. I am getting fluffy:)
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I am sleeping well. I am still getting up once a night typically between 3:30-4:30AM. (like clock work. ha!)
How are you feeling: I am nauseous.all.the.time... thus the weight loss. Luckily I haven't been sick, but am having food aversions and just feel gross throughout my morning teaching time. I have found a few foods that make this mama feel so much better. I am really tired and have started the nap trend. I for sure feel sooo much better afterwards.
Most Memorable Moment: We were able to see our sweet little baby and hear a very strong heartbeat. Plus we were able to see all four little nubs (two hands and two feet). It's amazing to see how quickly our little baby is growing.

 

Moving and Grooving: Even though you can't feel the movement, the little bean is moving and grooving like crazy.
Cravings: Sonic is still my go to place; however, I'm not really excited about any food right now.
Gender Predictions: too early to make any true predictions. I go back and forth daily.
What I Miss: I gave up soda at the beginning of the year. I would love a cherry Coke.
What I look forward to: While I am sad to be leaving our Fertility Doctor (She was fabulous!) It will be so great to move to our regular OB. We are scheduled for our first sono and visit with the OB at 10 weeks. I'm also so excited to plan our reveals to family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails