Saturday, March 2, 2013

ABF in Aggieland!

Saturday morning with donuts and snacks in hand, we traveled with two fabulous Aggie couples from our ABF for a day trip to sweet home College Station. The ladies took one car while the gents another. After 3 1/2 hours of fun conversation, hang out, and photo fun, we had officially arrived.


(Denise and Amy)

For lunch we dinned at Blue Baker, one of my college favorites. I do love a good soup and bread bowl. After lunch, we made our way around northside and quickly to the MSC (Memorial Student Center). Before our stop for a few pieces of Aggie merchandise, we had to take a few photos under the Century Tree. It's tradition!
 
 The Zellners
 The Goodings and the Hanks
 
The MSC is gorgeous. Ray and I had the opportunity to see it several months ago, but I love seeing all the new pieces that we missed. It is amazing to see the updates, but love the old Aggie feel.
 

After our trip on campus, a new A&M shirt purchase, a few ladies photo ops, and a little shopping excursion...

...we ventured to Reed Arena to watch our Aggie Basketball team take on the Tennessee Volunteers.
 
After 4 OTs, our Ags ran out of time. But what a fun game for sure. Thank you to the Goodings and Hanks for creating more Aggie traditions and a great day trip to Aggieland.

(Colin, Chase, and Ray)
After the game, it was time for us to say our good-byes and return home, as Ray had his marathon early the next morning in Fort Worth. It was definitely a day of tradition, friendship, and fun. I look forward to our next daytrip to Aggieland.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip!!! I need to go back to Aagieland sooooooo bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails