Monday, March 25, 2013

11 Week Baby Bump

 
Number of weeks: 11
Measurement: right around 11 weeks
Baby Size: According to the Bump, our baby is the size of a lime. The baby is measuring at 1.6 inches and weighs approximately .25 ounces.
Interesting Fact: The baby's fingers and toes are no longer webbed. Hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming
Heartbeat: ?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Clothes: I still wear my own clothes just fine in the morning, but by the afternoon, my pants have sure gotten a little more uncomfortable. I have had some sweet friends let me borrow some pregger clothes. I can't wait to use them;)
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I sleep pretty well. I do continue to wake up in the middle of the night around 3:30-4:30. Sometimes that does make it a bit difficult to go back to sleep. I have become a big fan of the snooze button.
How are you feeling: Well I may have spoken too soon last week. This week I've had my first nosebleed and have begun getting sick at school. I am so close to my second trimester so I'm hessitant to get medicine since I've dealt with it this long. Many days I've come home and napped for a good 3-4 hours.
Most Memorable Moment: I revealed my pregnancy to my school. It was such a special time. I loved their sweet reactions to our news.
Moving and Grooving: No movement yet.
Cravings: I don't have real cravings yet, but I did enjoy some Chicken Express this week that totally hit the spot.
Gender Predictions: Again it goes back and forth daily, but this week I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong and we may have a little lady. It's so fun to guess, but I absolutely cannot wait.
What I Miss: sweet tea and cherry coke
What I look forward to: We will make our final reveals this weekend and final make the announcement of our sweet baby on Monday... week 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails