skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Meal Planning: Off the Bandwagon
So I kind of fell off the bandwagon when it came to meal planning. The past few weeks have been such a busy combination of healthy and unhealthy and just plain "I don't care where we find food" moments. With the final weeks before Spring Break and our schedules just being out of sorts, I am happy to know that this week should look pretty different. I am so excited that Spring Break is here. Both Ray and I are looking forward to planning many meals at home that are definitely healthy in nature. Now while I write this, I have to admit, that tonight is going to be one of the unhealthy ones. I'm so excited! We are hosting our March Zellner Cafe. We will be dinning on chicken and waffles. So starting tomorrow I'll be back on the bandwagon and looking forward to more healthy meals at home with the hubs.
I stay off that bandwagon just to avoid the guilt! MMM...chicken and waffles!
ReplyDelete