Monday, March 25, 2013

7 Week Baby Bump

Number of weeks: seven
Measurement: seven weeks
Baby Size: Our baby is the size of a blueberry! According to The Bump, our baby is .51 inches long.
Interesting Fact: The baby has doubled in size.
Heartbeat: ?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 lbs
Pregnancy Clothes: I'm still in my own clothes.
Tiger Stripes: Not due to pregnancy
Sleep: I am sleeping well. I am still getting up once a night typically between 3:30-4:30AM. (like clock work. ha!)
How are you feeling: I am nauseous.all.the.time! Eggs gross me out! Ha!
Most Memorable Moment: Ray and I made our way to Half Priced Books to look for parenting books.
 

Moving and Grooving: no movement yet
Cravings: Sonic is still my go to place; however, I'm not really excited about any food right now.
Gender Predictions: It is too early to make any true predictions. I go back and forth daily.
What I Miss: Soda!
What I look forward to: I am excited for our 8 week sono. I can only imagine how much our little baby has changed over the past two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. "Why do they call it morning sickness when it hits you at every moment of the day" Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true mama! It should be called all day sickness or just full on first trimester nauseousness! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails