Thursday, February 10, 2011

Painting with a Twist!

Thursday night I was invited for a fun girls evening at Painting With a Twist! That night after work, I met up with Kristin, Jen, Steph, and Cara for dinner at Panera Bread... one of my absolute favorite restaurants before heading over to paint. Painting with a Twist is seriously such a fun time and if you haven't heard of it or were thinking of going... I would absolutely suggest it. It was a fabulous time to paint, drink wine, and enjoy some girl time!

Each scheduled night they have a specific painting offered. They then take you on a step by step process as to how to paint the picture. Once I reviewed the picture I thought ok I could handle it... but to be honest there were moments that I could feel my heart race. The lady would say, "ok now you have one more minute to finish this section" and I would soon realize I was way behind. ha! But in the end as the lady said... "Your personalities will show through the painting!" And boy was she right. I absolutely loved that you had the same painting shown before you but each one was so different. Here are a few pictures from our evening at

Painting with a Twist!


What a fun time with such fun friends. We enjoyed painting, wine, delicious desserts, and a fun ladies night out! Here's to many more outings with a twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails