1. I love our new weather. I love outdoor activities and absolutely cannot wait for long walks outside, picnics, pool days, and of course TIME AT THE BEACH:)
2. I cannot wait to complete my Special Education content exam. I truly feel that once it is completed and passed everything else will just be a waiting game. In May I should begin the interviewing process to hopefully finding my first full time teacher's position within pisd.
3. Summer is quickly approaching and it is time to get beach body ready. So this in turn means, it is time to kick that caffeine and dessert to the curb and I (starting officially today) have started a new work out routine that will get me ready for our exciting summer vaca:) More details to come!!!!
4. I currently do not have too many spring break plans as I mainly want to visit with sweet friends and relax during this time. Our spring break begins/ends March 14-18.
5. I cannot wait to really start house searching. While nothing is ever 100% for sure until that time comes, we are on track to buying our first home mid September 2011
6. I am so excited for upcoming potential theme parties, activities, get togethers. While nothing is officially in the works, there are several holidays that are coming up that could make for great outings with friends.
7. We will be visiting our Zellner family on Memorial Day weekend! I absolutely cannot wait to see them. It will be our first time to officially catch up since Christmas.
8. In terms of cars as several have asked we will be waiting to move forward with a new car. Grey Ghosty still has a little bit of time left in it at this point. More will be determined later.
Hope you have enjoyed my very brief update. Have a wonderful weekend and will be talking soon:)

It seems lots of people are trying to shed a few pounds to get ready for bathing suit season!!
ReplyDeleteYes ma'm! I just also realize that I am not really being healthy and this metabolism won't last forever:) hehe. Also thanks for that awesome low cal brownie recipe. YUM!
ReplyDelete