
We are in a brand new month in our brand new year. So far this has been a very "eventful" month as I'm sure you've read with this ice storm that has kept us from school/work for four days now. While I am loving the time with my husband and our puppies... I will honestly say that it is time for this storm to end. I have loved to officially get to play in this snow as it is so much fun and so beautiful; however, the ice thing I can do without. It has kept us from a few outings now with sweet friends. So hopefully there will be an end to being couped up and we can brave the streets again to go on with our daily activities.
...
So here is my random list of monthly updates that I hope we will get to attend/participate in:)
1. Lunch date with the Zoutendams... rescheduled... 2/4
2. Stephanie's Baby Shower for baby Jacob on Saturday... 2/5
3. Lunch with the Zoutendams after church; Super Bowl Sunday with the Dukes... 2/6;
4. Dinner with Daniela... 2/7 rescheduled
5. Dinner & Painting with a Twist... 2/10
6. ELC Ladies Movie Night... 2/11
7. Afternoon hang out with my Gathing girls (including baby Harley:); Date night with the hubs... 2/12
8. Valentine's Day... 2/14
9. Spec Ed Content Exam... 2/28
...
More updates to come! Any fun updates for you?

No comments:
Post a Comment