Sunday, February 13, 2011

February Facebook Refresher


February seventh through thirteenth...

February 7th: Alicia Zellner went back to school from a 6 day weekend, picked up her almost full functioning vehicle:), sat down for dinner with the hubs and watched a movie... a great way to end her Monday and a good start to her week. Have a great one!

February 8th: Alicia Zellner could handle another mid-week vacation. Potential Ice Day tomorrow! It's getting cold:) brrr!



February 9th: Ice Day number 5! Plano ISD closed! Beautiful outside but enjoying the view from nice warm apt. Ok time to buckle down and get some studying in... Maybe a movie or two!

So I have decided that reading blogs seriously put the biggest smile on my face! No wonder it is my favorite hobby!

... And who knew I would be learning how to do math from early childhood all the way though twelfth grade AGAIN?!? Math was NEVER my strong suit. Oops! Another 40 pages and I am done for the day!

Alicia Zellner says, so studying is complete for tonight as I have only 60 pages until this book is 100% FINISHED! YAY! I did not get out of my pjs once or step foot into the cold, lots of oreos and Dr. Pepper were consumed, no television until now was watched, and it's officially time for some mac and cheese. I say a pretty productive-ish day:) HA!

February 10: Alicia Zellner is excited about today! Ready to enjoy a lesson on hot and cold... Enjoy some hot chocolate with marshmallows... Then some painting with a twist! Happy Thursday!



Alicia Zellner says, seriously painting with a twist rocks my socks off! What an awesome girls night with such great friends!



February 11: Alicia Zellner is excited about a fun girls movie night with her work ladies! We will be viewing psycho 1 and 2 while enjoying yummy treats such as queso, 7 layer dip, pizza, and strawberry short cake for dessert! Yay!



Had a fabulous night! Now off to bed and hopefully sleeping in if the dogs will allow... I have Sally and her sweet little girl Harley coming over for a fun ladies afternoon tomorrow!



February 12: What a fun day with my Gathings girls! Now ready for a fabulous date night with my hubs! Enjoying some wonderful buca di beppo for dinner! Yay for such a wonderful Saturday!



February 13: Alicia Zellner spent a wonderful morning in church then served in joyland serving 3 year olds with her husband.



Now back to finish some buca di beppo for lunch, watch some movies, blog and spend some time with my cute fam of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails