I enjoyed such sweet moments playing with baby Bryson. Not only did I receive tons of sweet little hugs, we sang head, shoulders, knees, and toes... or mainly head and toes... but he also shared his toys with me. One by one he brought me a ball from his ball pit.
When we were finished he was such a good "cleaner-upper." I loved it. My favorite moment was when he brought me a book, sat in my lap, and we read together.
I am so in love with this little boy and absolutely look forward to each moment we share together. He's definitely one loved little man! After Bryson was laid down for bed, the adults enjoyed games and a fun photo opt...
First the Ladies...
I cannot believe we met these absolutely amazing friends almost 8 years ago. I have loved all of our stories that we've shared and all those to come. I cannot wait to share those moments with sweet baby B! So here's to many more days filled with fun and many more dinner date nights with friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment