
Today marks day three of being iced over here in North Dallas and a text from my team leader indicated day four will be the same. I honestly am having a love/hate relationship with what should be called the first ice storm of 2011 or as one teacher friend put it... "winter break." As of tomorrow we will basically be celebrating a six day weekend! I honestly couldn't be more excited to enjoy time with my husband and pups as we have all been able to spend this time together. The only dislike I have is that we have been couped up in our apartment for way too long. As Ray put it, "cabin fever does not apply as we would probably have more room in a cabin." Ha! Sad but true. Also it would be different if we were able to go outside and enjoy the beautiful white snow but sadly this is solid ice. Tomorrow however does call for that beautiful white powder so I am sure a happier version of this post will be uploaded tomorrow with more positive things about this storm. So to all those facing this crazy weather... I hope you are enjoying a wonderful time with those you love and are staying safe and warm... and of course without cabin fever:)

I am also having a love/hate relationship with Ice Storm 2011! Can't wait til tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete