Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jenn & Brandon's Cupid Shuffle!

Love was definitely in the air this Saturday, November 20, 2010. The hubs and I shared in the sweet wedding of Jennifer and Brandon McLean. Their outdoor wedding was held at 4:30PM at Myer Park and Event Center in McKinney, TX. It had the most beautiful vintage feel as well as incorporated many hand crafted pieces from the talented bride. From picturesque views and elegant decor, to delicious food and great tunes... I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful and fun fall wedding. Enjoy some pictures from the special event as a big congrats goes out to the new Mr. and Mrs!

Dr. Bragg and the beautiful Bride

The beautiful flowers and decor

The delicious cake with feather accents

The Fants & Zellners

The Hubs and I at the McLean Wedding

The beautiful bride and I

Table Fun with Aunt Rebecca and the Little Man

Me with the boys!
...
To the bride and groom: May God truly bless your marriage and all the days to come. Remember life is about the journey as compared to the destination. Here's to taking the paths less traveled as you do have the best travel partner by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails