
I have received many questions in regards to the status of my teaching certification... so I decided that it would be a good time to post an update. To be honest... I will have to claim being busy and lazy has kept me from working on my online lessons. Now I can even add that the holidays are coming up so lack of time and events have also taken away many of the 24 hours that are allotted within the day. When I first started I set September/October as my finish date. It being toward the end of November, I do not feel that I am too far outside my aimed goal; however, if I keep making excuses a full year could go by before I complete the necessary requirements of the program. So with all this in mind, I have now completed a few more additional online lessons leaving me with 1-2 to finish before we leave for Thanksgiving. Once these have been completed I will then be studying for more content exams as they will make me more qualified to teach. Currently I am certified to teach early childhood through fourth grade but think that I could look into a few more options as well. So things are running pretty smoothly. I definitely have to get on the ball but as soon as my online lessons are completed that's another HUGE thing marked off my to do list. More will be posted soon about my status.

No comments:
Post a Comment