This year as always I have so much to be thankful for and with this upcoming holiday I would love to make note of a few of these wonderful things.1. I am thankful for my husband and sweet fam of four. 2. I am thankful for my friends and family.
3. I am thankful for the kiddos I teach at school and church.
4. I am thankful for the wonderful ladies of the ELC as they make each and every day so special and hilarious:)
5. I am thankful for the wonderful celebration of our first year of marriage.
6. I am thankful for a new path and my change of career. I love working in education.
7. I am thankful for sweet tea AMs at school.
8. I am thankful for just because date nights with the hubs.
9. I am thankful for caffeine giving me a jump start to my day.
10. I am thankful for mornings we wake up without the alarm.
11. I am thankful for quiet nights at home... cuddling on the couch with the fam doing absolutely nothing.
12. I am thankful for my iphone... I do not know how I made it so long without one.
13. I am thankful for the upcoming holidays.
These are a few of the many things I am thankful for. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:
Post a Comment