Thursday, November 4, 2010

Food For Thought

Laugh a Little Each Day... I love the sound of that!!!

Our thoughtful Thursday is now upon us. It has been a week full of interesting moments... some that could only be understood by the three amazing team ladies that I work with, some only by my husband and our many inside jokes that we've acquired over the years, and many other moments that have randomly occurred. So for this week's thoughtful Thursday rendition, I wanted to update my blogging friends on all that is going on, random thoughts, comments, etc... so enjoy some food for thought.

1. Ray and I have finished the first two seasons of Dexter... our latest tv show craze... now waiting on seasons three and four to arrive
2. Finished another few online lessons for my teaching certification
3. I became a lifecoach for a sweet child at the church
4. This past Wednesday I taught a lesson about Jonah and the Whale at the church
5. Friday our class will be attending its first class field trip
6. I will be volunteering at our school's annual carnival this Friday
7. Ray and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary next weekend on November 14, 2010
8. This Sunday I will be going to Sally's baby Shower. I cannot wait for the arrival of miss Harley.
9. Sunday night I will be working at the church
10. Due to all the illness that is going around and this being my first year to work with kiddos, I had my flu shot today... first time in almost a decade
11. We enjoyed a Miss Libby (music therapist) Thursday in class
12. I am so thankful for my walking partner. We walk 3x a week... hopefully this will translate into running as the 1/2 marathon is quickly approaching (Dec 5)
13. I absolutely love our new cinnabun candle. It definitely hides any potential smoke left over from the previous tenants
14. Oh speaking of our new complex, it has been brought to our attention that my husband and I plus the dogs walk too loud and are disturbing our neighbors
15. I have found a wonderful love for cocoa flavored almonds. Yum!

I guess that's enough for now... or until our next post. Here's to amazing weeks, weeks filled with fun activities as well as simple relaxation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails