Friday, November 19, 2010

She's Having a Baby

Little Miss Harley Raider Gathings will be born on December 8, 2010... and I couldn't be more excited. This afternoon after work, I drove to Checkpast to help celebrate Sally's work baby shower. What a special treat! This shower was filled with so much love, precious decor, and pink of course! Here are a few fun pictures from the party.


Sweet pink flower arrangement

Delicious cake to mimic the bedding

Sally at her sweet work baby shower

Sally too is our one of a kind. Congrats again mama:)

We cannot wait for this sweet girl to make her arrival. May God truly bless the Gathings family
for all of their new adventures to come.

Here's to my old Checkpast Ladies... oh how I love and miss you all but wish you luck in your futures! May you all remember our lunches, 4 o'clock emergen-c sessions, Brother's Pizza, Friday breakfasts, theme parties, and so much more! Love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails