Saturday, November 20, 2010

A New Do!


Here is a preview of the New Hair Do!
...
This Saturday I enjoyed a fun afternoon with Jess that included a trip to Starbucks and an appointment to a local McKinney hair salon. What a fun afternoon!!! I am so thankful for these fun girly outings and so looking forward to many more. In regards to my hair... I'm absolutely loving it. After 6 months without as little as a trim and probably close to a decade of the same long, straight hair do... it was definitely time for a change... and while typically change is not something I do well... I am very thankful for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Starting off with One I'm so in love with the new hair OMG!!! Love it tons.. Also so sorry for not looking at blogs before now. Have ahd so much going on that my days are running together. Love you and love the new Hair. So proud of you...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails