
Wishing you some holiday cheer for a happy Christmas season this year! Well I guess I too am about to get on the holiday train. To be honest I am very much a follower of tradition. Ever since I was young my family started our Christmas decorating as part of a birthday celebration activity for my mother who's special day just so happens to be on December 1st. While it is the end of November I will have to say that I almost broke with tradition and brought our tree inside for decorating. But I will wait (sadly until Dec 2 as I will be working on the 1st) as I don't want to rush such a fun and exciting tradition. So in a way to still fill a need and after much persuasion this past Thanksgiving weekend... I decided to begin my Christmas list.
Honestly the best gift in the world would truly be to have extra time with those I love. It is so amazing to think that this will be my first year since college that I will be getting a Christmas vacation. In 15 days (3 work weeks)... I will be back on vacation until the new year. Again this year is very special as we will be celebrating our holiday back home as well as sharing it with our family from Alabama including both my brother and sister-in-law and sweet niece Olivia... our first official Christmas together. I could not be more excited for the decorations, baking, Christmas movie watching, tradition making, holiday pj wearing, time spending, serving and giving, as well as any other holiday traditions that can be celebrated, shared, and/or created. Here's to a little bit of holiday cheer. More pictures and posts to follow.
Welcoming the Christmas Season of 2010. From our family to yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment