Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween Treats!


Happy Halloween Friends!
...
This past weekend, Ray and I hosted our annual Pumpkin Party. Our great friends Stephanie, Adam, and Kristin joined us for a great night of pumpkin carving, tasty treats, and fun with friends. Enjoy some pictures from our night.


Zellner's 2010 Pumpkin Carving Party

Party Decor

The Hubs and I:)

Our soon to be mama...Duckee (& baby Duke... almost 18 weeks) and Miss Mattie
Let the carving begin!

Our Pumpkins

The Ladies

The Gents

I definitely have to say that our pumpkins continue to get better and better as each year passes. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends to share in such wonderful traditions. I absolutely cannot wait until next year's party as our group will continue to grow and new Halloween traditions will be made and past traditions celebrated. Happy Hallows Eve!

10.31.2010

Halloween fell on a lazy Sunday this year. A Sunday filled with wonderful relaxation with the cute fam of four. Ray and I accidentally slept in as Saturday night we somehow stayed up until almost 2AM watching Dexter (our new tv show addiction). I am also amazed that the pups even let us sleep in that long... but I for sure was not complaining. After we woke we left for Walmart to pick up a few treats and to purchase inexpensive Halloween shirts for fun Halloween Festivities that night. We had been invited by the Fants to have dinner, watch the Rangers play in the World Series, and help pass out candy to trick-or-treaters. What a fun night with the Fants! Enjoy some pictures from our evening.

Trick-or-Treat Fun

Kristin and baby Bryson as Superbaby

Ray and Orion

Superbaby taking on the world... or at least the dishwasher!
Playing Peek-a-boo with Bryson
...
Happy Halloween! A night of trick but mainly treats, a very tasty dinner, fun evening with friends, and a chance to watch Superbaby take on the world. Here's to next year's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails