Friday, December 22, 2017

Turkey Hands & Blessed Hearts

The week before Thanksgiving break our days were full of thoughtful fun and adventures. From feasts and parades, pj days, and fun with our preschool friends, it was surely a fun week!
 Well good morning to my little pumpkin and cutie pie ready for a full day of Thanksgiving fun from parade to feast.
 {My little Native American Cutie}

{Amanda, Amber, Angie, Sara, Kelli, and Me}
Blessed and Thankful! We teach four year olds. Thankful for these lovely ladies ad for the sweet kids who make it an exciting ride.
After our Thanksgiving Parade our kiddos enjoyed a fun feast in their classrooms. It was fun to sneak away to see these cuties. Daddy loved spending sweet daddy/daughter time this Thanksgiving feast with his girl.
My little turkey farmers enjoyed another week of fun playing in mommy's room while we enjoyed a thoughtful and fun week in preschool.
 I adore Turkey Todd and all the sweet thankful messages from my four year old students. Our thankful list includes God, Jesus, family members, and of course an alarm clock as it keeps us on time.
 This week, my favorite 3 day a week four year old teacher, Amanda and I went with our kiddos to get an ice cream treat after school. From sweet treats and a few leaf angels, we definitely enjoyed an afternoon together to celebrate the upcoming break.
 {Liam's leaf angels}
 Perfect days of feasting and parading for Thanksgiving calls for celebratory sweet tea for this preschool teacher.
 Only a few more days until we have some very special gathering around our table. #alabamafamily #alabamacomestothedallas
Sunday selfie. I didn't know there was a selfie emoji but there is. Who knew? At 33, mom of two, messy bun wearing, sweet tea drinking (yes have now given it up more times than I can count) hot mess of a mama, I stand smiling and probably smelly... who really showers anymore right?!? My days are full and even though life is filled with such craziness, I stand smiling. I am thankful for our God who is faithful, for my family, and friends who I love, for honest and messy moments to remember and be reminded that our God redeems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails