Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Alabama Zs Visit the Dallas: Thanksgiving Meal Day THREE

Our Dallas Thanksgiving with our Alabama Zellner family was filled with lots of love and lots of delicious food. It truly was one of my absolute favorite days. It was a day of cooking, a day of lazy, a day of jammies, and a day to love on our sweet family.

We had lots of happy, happy smiles by the kiddos. This Thanksgiving, we enjoyed a delicious lunch filled with lots of our family favorites. A baked turkey from Chicken Express, delicioius rolls, homemade macaroni and cheese, stuffing, sweet potato sufflet, veggies, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs (my first to make alongside my sister), and three very delicious desserts with side mosas, sweet tea, and water. Aubrey enjoyed her Thanksgiving meal all wrapped up into one... a pot pie. I also tried to explain to her dessert pie. Poor girl was a bit confused.

 
The table was set with a colorable table cloth, our finest of china (paper plates), and more food than we could have imagined.
 
 Yes Liam! The food is that good!He enjoyed his entire plate and first true Thanksgiving meal.
 I loved every moment about this day. I loved cooking with my sweet sister. I adored seeing the family love and time spent with cousins, siblings, and in laws. I could not have asked for a more special time of lazy and perfect. This season we were reminded how truly thankful, grateful, & blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails