Monday, December 18, 2017

Fall Zoo Fun, Date Nights Out, Fall Family Moments, and Sillies 2017

 
This fall families from our bible study were invited to spend a  family day at the Zoo.

From furry animals, to fall family photos, a delicious lunch, and a close up with some of our zoo faves, it was surely a fun (and warm) fall day at the zoo.

I have to say feeding the giraffes is always a zoo favorite. As this was Liam's first opportunity to feed the giraffes, I couldn't help but capture many of these sweet moments on film.

Another family favorite is riding the train and enjoying great views from above. 
After our train tour, we made our way to the flamingo room for a delicious lunch. We saw lots of new animals and even got a close up and personal viewing with some of our faves. Zoo time with family and friends make for a great afternoon. Some of our bible study littles enjoyed some time of play at the children's playground at the zoo.


Parents Nights Out may be few and far between, but I adore the moments that I get to sneak away with my greatest love. I adore this man and am thankful daily for the blessing of doing life together. He is the best daddy and husband I could ever have imagined. I do love special days we get to celebrate us!

Downtown McKinney Eats at Sugar Bacon with my Love. Great food, great conversation, great moments made.

My husband knows the best way to my heart... and my belly!
 
 Family Time
Being a mommy can be hard work, but it is moments like this...
 the most simple and most sweet, I am reminded of my gift of motherhood. I am thankful for the blessings of these littles and for the moments we make together. While life may have its challenges, I don't want to miss a moment celebrating the most simple. I adore this time and am thankful for the crazy and for the lazy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails