I have to say I am extremely impressed with my husband's decorating skills. From the adorable Frankenstein to our little boo cookie as well as his happy skeleton, they were deliciously adorable.
Aubrey and Liam also got into decorating this year. Aubrey loved to pour on all the decorations, while Liam enjoyed eating most of his. Two different strategies but both very successful.
{Liam's decorations}
{Aubrey was very proud of her cookie decoration and requested a very special picture!}
My little Cookie Monsters
Pumpkin Painting/Carving
Pumpkin painting was a very fun and messy activity. I did quickly realize that this was would not produce the desired cookie monster blue result needed, but the kids enjoyed their blue fingers and an afternoon of painting fun.When it was time for the carving, Liam was all about getting into the pumpkin goo while my big girl was more hesitant to touch the seeds. Her expressions were hilarious.
Yep, it happened. Pinterest fail for sure!
At our school, our older preschoolers enjoyed a Story Book Parade to celebrate the Halloween Holiday. Our 4s preschool teachers, decided to dress up as different versions of Laura Numeroffs' If You Give A ... books. I dressed up as the beloved pup from If You Give a Dog a Donut and I dressed Aubrey as the kitten from If You Give a Cat a Cupcake. We had a fantastic day of enchanted fun and I am so incredibly thankful for the amazing teachers and students who make each day an exciting adventure. Pictures to follow.
{Kitten and Pup, my Halloween Littles, and a Dog who gives donuts}
This pup even brought donuts for my teacher pals and students.
{My DIY creations}


















No comments:
Post a Comment