Upon our arrival of finding the best parking spot ever, we walked on the green and of course celebrated with a family photo.
{A view from Ryan's perfect across the street parking job}
{Tassie and Olivia making food truck choices}
I love this row of food trucks. Klyde Warren Park is one of our favorite places in the city. It was a gorgeous day of running free, family time, and chasing after these cuties.
But after a little fun in the cooler fall sun, we sat down and enjoyed some delicious food truck eats. I of course sampled Butcher Brothers and enjoyed my two favorite sliders.
Our Auby was hand in hand with Uncle Ryan all week. She even saved his seat while he was gone to make sure no one took his space.
{my beautiful niece, Kendall, and I}
{Aunt Tassie & Uncle Ryan}
{Kendall loving on Liam}
{Just the boys: Jacob, Ray, and Ryan}
Day one complete and full of love.






















No comments:
Post a Comment