Friday, December 22, 2017

College Crew FRIENDSgiving & Pie Face Fun

Each year our college friends get together for our annual FRIENDSgiving. This year our Fant friends hosted our Thanksgiving lunch. Not only do I adore these friends as they have become family over the 10-15 years that we have spent together, but we have also become pretty amazing chefs. A lot has changed since our first years, but the friendship and fun have always made it an incredibly exciting get together.
{The annual deviled egg picture- one of the longest held traditions}

 Kristin and Steph are my girls. While we are missing a few favorites, I have to say how incredibly thankful I am for these mamas. Not only are they incredible friends but they have been such an incredibly important part of my life. I am so thankful God has blessed me with their friendship.
 {The adorable dΓ©cor}
 {Wine & Cheese please}
 {Bryson is the best deviled egg making seux chef}

{The gents cutting the turkey}
 
 {Thankful. Grateful. Blessed}
 {Our food is always delicious and plentiful. This year I brought restaurant-style to go containers so that we may enjoy a few meals at home.}
 {Let the eating begin}

What is a get together without a photo shoot. We have learned that the bribery of chocolate pie is always a helpful trick.
 {Aubrey-4, Haley-3, Emily and Madelynn-4.5}
 {Liam-1, Jacob-6, Bryson-7, Aubrey-4, Haley-3, Emily & Madelynn-4}
 {My Mini and Me}
 
A pie for dessert and a pie for your face!
After lunch we enjoyed a very fun and very messy game of Pie Face. I laughed until I cried!
 
 
 After dinner, we enjoyed a celebratory evening celebrating Kristin's upcoming birthday. A night out at Watters Creek to enjoy a magical evening of Winter Fun.
 {Brotherly/Sisterly Love}
Watter's Creek Winter Fun and Tree Lighting
Our evening may have been a cold one but we enjoyed a fun night at Watters Creek celebrating Kristin's upcoming birthday. A night of hot chocolate, tree lighting, balloon animals, and fireworks, were definitely a fun way to celebrate.
 We surely love our college crew friends! We are thankful, grateful, and blessed for the sweet memories we have made over this decade and a half and look forward to many more exciting adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails