Wednesday, December 27, 2017

ABF Tacky Sweater Christmas Party 2017

{Fun with my favorite sweater wearing dinosaur}

Early December the husband and I helped host our bible study's annual Christmas party and were in charge of dΓ©cor. This year we went for a Tacky Sweater Christmas theme. It was amazingly tacky and absolutely perfect. I am incredibly thankful for these amazing couples we get to do life with. Each week we learn more about God's calling for our ABF and our church We love living life with PURPOSE!

 {Reindeer Game leaders: Brian and Ali}
 {Girls Win Reindeer Games}
 {The gents a close and hilarious 2nd place}
 {M&M races}
 {Amy is rocking the Oreo race}
 {A cake/dessert walk was a new and favorite tradition}
Thank you to the Ogles for setting up our delicious Marianas Dinner. I also love our Pinterest inspired balloon light bulbs.

Our night was filled with Tacky Sweater Christmas fun with friends. Thankful for nights to celebrate our group and celebrate the best present given this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails