{Our family selected ornaments off the giving wall this Sunday service with our sweet Ogle friends}
{We enjoyed a delicious lunch with our sweet Carter friends at Frankies. With delicious eats and fun time with sweet friends and littles. I am so incredibly thankful for my sweet co-worker and enjoyed getting our families together for a meal and celebration.}Wednesday Bible Study Fellowship for Dinner and Ice Cream.
{Celebratory Pedis and dinner for Kristin's 33rd Birthday. So incredibly thankful for these friendships and mamas. I adore our time together and I think pedis and dinner is by far my favorite birthday tradition to date}
{Christmas Ballet}
{FOUR year old play fun with my girl and Liam love}
{I love our annual family picture session at the park. This year we kept it simple and fun in our Christmas jammies from Target}
{Hope Park get together with our Brushwoods and Fant friends.}
We live for relationships-for people to share life with, to laugh, to explore, and have adventures. Friendships that last a decade. When miles may be between you, we jump for the moments to enjoy those friendships and make new memories.
{Aubrey and Olivea}
The first Saturday of each month, Home Depot hosts a new craft for kiddos. We met up with our Fant friends for a fun Gingerbread making Saturday morning at Home Depot. Aubrey loved spending our morning with our friends and making her Gingerbread wooden house. 


This Christmas I had so much fun making Christmas name crafts with the kiddos.
As advent season is here, I enjoyed making lots of hands on crafts and experiences with the kids to explain how Jesus is the reason for the season. From baking delicious eats, making DIY advent cards, and even meeting our Shepherd, Joey, from the Shepherd on the search, we have really enjoyed making this holiday truly special and all about Jesus.
With holiday happenings comes a lot of special time in the car. While many moments are filled with screaming and throwing of food and books, moments like this make my mama heart filled with so much love and joy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment