So here are a few of our activities this week that all focus on the letter M and the sound Mmmmmmmmmmm.
On Monday, we were still in Sugar Land on our trip home to see our parentals. I definitely enjoyed this special moment with Auby and Daddy. It is our Music Monday and one of my favorite little moments of the trip. Oh how I adore that smile!
On my first day as a SSAHM, we enjoyed this special art project for daddy. I am titling this, Markings for Daddy. While Auby really didn't understand (at her young 8 months of age) what to do... it was fun to introduce her to crayons. She would pick each one up, attempt to put them in her mouth but mommy was too fast, and then drop them on the floor. We also are in the process of making a monkey. I've traced my little monkey's feet but the hands have been pretty impossible and little miss is always on the go these days. This project may take a bit more time, but I will update as soon as "we" are finished;)
After our project and a quick nap, we went to the market. Ok grocery store doesn't start with a "M", so I had to revamp a bit, but you get the picture. Aubrey was so fun to take to the store. She was so interested with everyone and everything. She definitely wanted to be held which would have made the trip a bit difficult, but she did great sitting in the child's seat. Goodness, she looked so big there. My babe is growing up so quickly.
After our project and a quick nap, we went to the market. Ok grocery store doesn't start with a "M", so I had to revamp a bit, but you get the picture. Aubrey was so fun to take to the store. She was so interested with everyone and everything. She definitely wanted to be held which would have made the trip a bit difficult, but she did great sitting in the child's seat. Goodness, she looked so big there. My babe is growing up so quickly.
This week, Aubrey started saying Mama. I have definitely cried a few tears of joy. Really talk about melt your heart moments and the one word I've been waiting on. I love this sweet photo. Auby and I have enjoyed a few brief moments outside in the beautiful but HOT sun. Isn't this hat beyond cute. Oh how I love this mini. 2 more months of fun and mama and baby moments.
Aubrey has loved these foam letters. The letter M foam letter stuck out to me;) Mainly eating, sitting, and tossing them around, but all in all she is pretty much in love with anything that she can pick up and eat at this time.Thursday we took a trip to see our Fantlet friends. She had a fun time with her M and Em twins and big brother, Bryson. Since we are studying the letter M... I had to include her bestie, Madelynn.
Our week of letter M has been a blast! Friday should be a fun one. After a trip to see my team leader, co-workers, little Miss Cassidy, baby girl and I will be off to the Mall for our final M activity. I can't wait to see which letter she will chose next week.







No comments:
Post a Comment