Sunday, June 29, 2014

Slack Wedding Reception

This past Friday, Ray and I ventured to the Windsor in Carrolton, TX to celebrate the marriage of Trey and Stephanie Slack. The two were married in early June and enjoyed a beautiful reception with family and friends back here upon their return. It was a fun time with such sweet family friends. Stephanie is Kristin's youngest sister who we have now known for almost a decade as well. We absolutely adore these friends who are like a second family to us.

Here's to a night of celebration, to beautiful décor, fabulous friends, delicious cake (let her have cake:), learning the wobble, and to Bryson stealing the night away with his magnificent moves on the dance floor.

 
After the night had come to a close and pictures were delivered, here are a few of my love and I during the reception.
 
  .................................

I would also love to send a big thanks to our dear Ogle friends for watching our baby girl. I love that Aubrey had so much fun with sweet Eva Mae. I even got this sweet eye candy picture of the two girls playing.


What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails