I loved being able to celebrate these two men. What a special first official father's day for my love. I am truly thankful for my husband, best friend, and baby daddy. Aubrey and I are so blessed that he is ours:) In addition to a fun Father's Day celebration, we also celebrated my FIL's 71st birthday as it was the next day. So with mustaches on our faces, grilling tongs in hand, and fun with family, enjoy some pictures of our Father's Day Mustache Bash!
{The gents in their handmade crafted grilling aprons}
{SIL Rachel and her handiwork}
{Auby style'n the stash}
{Love'n the stash!}
{Father's Day Grilling Feast}
{The lovely ladies}
{Celebrating 71 amazing years for my FIL}
Here's to the fathers in our lives that continue to set such a wonderful example. We are so excited we were able to celebrate with you. To our Zellner family what an incredible Father's Day Mustache Bash.




No comments:
Post a Comment